Scaleup Mentoring Program for Women Entrepreneurs
Women form an important segment of the labor force and the economic role-played by them cannot be isolated from the framework of development. The role of women as business owners is gradually increasing all over the world. Women entrepreneurship is the key to Women Empowerment, Gender Balance and alleviating the economic marginalization of Women.
In order to achieve this, TiE Delhi-NCR is launching the “Scaleup Mentoring Program for Women Entrepreneurs”. This program will create a suite of mentoring and learning sessions to educate and empower women from an entrepreneurial standpoint.
The Scaleup Program, is going to be conducted over 3 stages and will be spread across 18 to 20 months. Details as per stages –
Scouting & Shortlisting Stage
- Call for Applications
- Shortlisting of applications by a competent jury on the below potential displayed by them –
- The product or service is commercially viable
- The business is potentially investable
- The potential for wide-scale impact in terms of expanding accessibility and affordability of products/services, inclusive development, innovation, jobs, etc.
Learning & Development Stage
- Re-imagined pluridisciplinary learning modules carefully curated to suit the current needs of the business. The learning modules will be delivered online by inspiring academics and business leaders of our times
- In parallel to the learning sessions, there will be ongoing Mentoring Camps both in Group Mentoring and One-to-One format.
- Post successful completion of Learning modules and mentoring camps, the impact on the business of the startups will be evaluated.
- Shortlisting of the final set of women entrepreneurs who will graduate into the final stage of the Scaleup Program.
- This Cohort of women entrepreneurs will receive “High Impact & Intensive Bootcamp” to empower them to create potential competencies in their business
- Exhaustive mentoring support from some of the best-known startup founders/ business leaders
- Exposure and showcase opportunities to corporate houses, investors, and govt departments
- Exposure and interaction with the UK Startup Ecosystem
- Hopefully, help secure funding as well
Who can participate (Participation Criteria) –
- Startups founded or co-founded by Women and only Women Founder/ co-founder can participate. If more than one woman founder, then all can participate if they wish to.
- Startups from the Impact Sector are encouraged to participate.
- The women entrepreneur should be actively involved in the operations of the business
- While the programme is sector agnostic, Start-ups in the tech sectors (e.g. health-tech, fin-tech, agri-tech, clean-tech, edu-tech and IP/tech driven manufacturing) are encouraged to apply
- Women entrepreneurs at any stage of the business lifecycle – right from Idea/ MVP stage to Early and Growth/ Late Stage
- Startups already incorporated, however, if not then there should be serious intent to incorporate at some stage
- Women from any economic background
- Any women founder irrespective of membership status with TiE can apply
Special Focus Sectors – HealthTech, AgriTech, CleanTech, EduTech, FinTech, and any IP/tech driven manufacturing startups and other sectors where tech can play a critical role in driving inclusive economic growth.
Participation Fee –
- Fee in terms of your open mind, hard work, and 100% commitment/ dedication to the program in achieving the desired goals is required and nothing else.
If you feel you and your startup have the potential to be in the top list of cohort and are ready to put in the commitment required to achieve success, please apply using the link below:
Learning Links Foundation
The Attorneys Corporate Law Consultants LLP
Divya Modi Tongya
Interweave Ventures LLP
Chief Marketing Officer,
YES Bank Ltd
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Pvt Ltd
Legal Orbit, Advocates & Consultants
Indian Angel Network
SAR Global Advisors
Co-founder & Managing Partner,
Yatra Online Pvt Ltd
Carzonrent / Myles
Director & Co-founder,
Scale India Network Venture
Founder – CEO,